hello!
hi hello thanks for visiting! ~ New & Gently used Tabs ~ good bye!
good bye!
Welcome! Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Often!

March 26, 2011

New & Gently Used Coming Back on the Blog!


I've had several e-mails from ladies looking for products!
Some Items I've been able to help them with but others I was not able to help at this time....
This is just one of the many reasons why I'm bringing back the
New & Gently Used section Tabs
{across the top of the blog}
on my modest4me blog! I want to help people find what they are looking for & plus Help people make a little money by selling their products on my site for FREE!


While you're in Spring Cleaning mode... Cleaning out Closests & such
Set some items aside to post on modest4me to sell
& make a little extra money without having to leave your house!

-- *NEW or *Gently Used --

Go HERE to find out how!

April 1st is the first day to start shopping!
I need your pics. & posts ASAP if you
want to be one of the many to Post for FREE!!





No comments: