hello!
hi hello thanks for visiting! ~ New & Gently used Tabs ~ good bye!
good bye!
Welcome! Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Often!

December 1, 2009

About Me


I'm a Stay @ Home "Mommy" of 4 BeautiFuL Children (for now) & Have a WonDerFuL Husband 2 die 4!
I LoVe Being CreaTiVe! Sometimes I have WiLd & CraZy ideas that my husband Loves.... this blog is one of them! I was a Modbe Fashion Consultant for almost 5 years -- & that is how I got into my Business Blogs! It is so Much FuN!

I LoVe what I do & Who I am! :o)

1 comment:

Danielle Price said...

Nikelle,

Hi my name is Danielle Price and I just purchased a swimsuit from someone who posted on this blog and I wanted to say thanks! I absolutely love it and have been looking forever!

I did have a question for you. I have started a bow blog and I love how yours is set up. Would you mind telling me where you got the template for your blog? I love how you have different pages with posts. Anyway, thanks again!!!!
http://littledaisysboutique.blogspot.com