hello!
hi hello thanks for visiting! ~ New & Gently used Tabs ~ good bye!
good bye!
Welcome! Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Often!

February 25, 2011

Modest Clothing

LA Idol Jeans ~ noVae Clothing ~ Modest Clothing!
These Jeans are "The" Jeans right now!
Jeans with BLING!
These Retail over $80
noVae Clothing is selling them for $55...
That is Over 30% OFF retail price!
The LA Idol Jeans are made in the USA {YAY!}
They are loooong... 'bout 34" inseam.
They fit very comfortably ~ Soft with a little stretch.

These are not a low-rise jean but they are not a high rise either.
All I know is that they fit over my bubble bumb
&
they look CuTe on!
{no, that is not a pic. of mine... I wish!}


These Jeans are Sized a little big, you will most likely want to
Order a Size Down than what you Normally wear.
{this could be a good thing, right?!}

I got a size 3 (norm. 4-6 depending on brand & cut)... thinking,
there is NO way these are going to
fit over my bubble bumb,
but {hee hee}
they did!


noVae Clothing ~ Modest Clothing ~ LA Idol Jeans
Shop them often, they may add different styles!

HaPPy ShoPPinG!

*This is my Personal Review on noVae Clothing's LA Idol Jeans.



No comments: