hello!
hi hello thanks for visiting! ~ New & Gently used Tabs ~ good bye!
good bye!
Welcome! Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Often!

June 8, 2010

Modest Clothing ~ Modest Swimwear = Modest 4 Me


I LoVe the CoLoR White! ~ It's Just PreTTy....
That just got me thinking.... is White really considered a "CoLoR"?!

~ I guess it is because their are White CraYons! ~ :o)

You can get this CuTe WhiTe T Shirt on SaLe for just $8 bucks! -- That Includes the Shipping! ~ (Always FREE Shippping)
Their are 4 Different "CoLoRs" to choose From.... Limited Supplies, Grab Yours HERE Before Your SiZe & "CoLoR" are GoNe!!!

~ Come Back here (www.modest4me.blogspot.com) for ALL YouR BoKu Clothing Shopping.... just "click" HERE or on their link on the Right side of this site!

Thanks & "HaPPy ShoPPinG!" :o)

Think SuMMeR.....I'm ready 4 warmer Weather!

No comments: