hello!
hi hello thanks for visiting! ~ New & Gently used Tabs ~ good bye!
good bye!
Welcome! Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Often!

March 9, 2010

~ MoRe Modbe SwimWeaR...2010!! ~

I Just posted more Modbe Swimwear at GreaT Pr$ceS!!!
This is "My Version of Modbe Swim 2010!"

The Modest Swimwear is made from Modbe Clothing (whom is no longer in business, as of 12/09) & most of the Modbe Swimear is NEW.... coming from old Modbe Consultants, like myself! Some of the Modbe Swimwear is from Previous Swim lines, such as 2008 & still NEW with the tags still on & Pr$ced just RiGhT!

**The date the items where posted are just below the description... Found what YoU want to buy?! -- click on the e-mail! :o)

~ YoU Didn't Find what you where looking for?! Check Back often... Grab my Button & look for me on fb here very soon .... as I post more stuff just about every week!! ~

Thanks for Shopping Modest 4 me! ~ Tell Your FaMiLy & FriEnDs!! :o)

No comments: